Be Thankful Challenge!
Alex of Alex D. Neagoe has nominated me to participate in the Be Thankful Challenge. Though the Thanksgiving holiday is foreign to me, I shall try my best. Also definitely check out Alex’s blog, it’s awesome.
– Share this image in your blog post
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 People I am Thankful for
- My parents, for putting up with me and my inane personality.
- My little sister, who is the sweetest and kindest person in the entire world.
- My friends. I have known many of my friends since childhood, and even though we have all studied different things in different places, and moved around because of it, we are still as close as ever.
- Jeroen, one of my aforementioned friends, who inspired me to start my blog. I will be nominating him for this challenge so be sure to check him out.
- And last but not least the doctors and nurses that treat my chronically ill mother. Because of them she can still live a happy and relatively normal life. I have great respect for these people.
5 Things I am Thankful for in 2015
- My car. I cannot even begin to imagine not having the freedom to go wherever I want. This year alone it has allowed me to travel through several countries and make some wonderful memories.
- The Internet. I love having the ability to communicate with people all over the world. I have real-life friends in every corner of the world and it takes less than a second to contact them. It also allows me to write this blog and discuss movies with all you amazing people.
- Chocolate. You are delicious and give me a reason to hit the gym.
- YouTube and WordPress. As long as these two exist I will never be bored.
- Oxygen. You are my bro, without you I cannot live.
5 Nominations for this Challenge